- New Generation DAF XF, XG and XG⁺
- New Generation DAF XD
- New Generation DAF XFC and XDC
- New Generation DAF XB
- New Generation DAF XB Electric
- New Generation DAF XD Electric
- New Generation DAF XF Electric
- DAF XF
- DAF CF
- Alternative fuels and drivelines
- DAF Used Trucks
- Dealer network
- Monday, November 26, 2018
Not all parking lots are safe
You, your truck and your truckload should be safe. Cargo theft or even violence should be avoided anytime, anywhere.
When it comes to the safety of your truck, your workload and yourself, there’s a lot you can do. Your DAF dealer can help you with clever solutions.
Choosing a safe spot is a first step. Adding safety devices is definitely a good idea. For instance: the TRP Anti-Siphon Device, which avoids fuel theft. It can be extended with a TRP Anti-Spill Valve.
With a night lock you can close your cab from the inside, making it a safe haven during the night. Proper working locks and a camera that keeps an eye of what is happening around your truck are other examples of sensible safety precautions.