Industry-leading fuel economy
- PACCAR MX-11 and MX-13 engines
- Efficient TraXon automated gearbox
- High efficiency rear axles with fast ratios
- Optimized aerodynamics
- Advanced powertrain software features
High torque at low revs in combination with optimised drivelines, high-efficiency rear axles, enhanced electronics performance and optimized aerodynamics result in high fuel efficiency for long-haul journeys. This could save you thousands of euros a year!
- A new, highly efficient yet ultra-compact Emission Aftertreatment System (EAS) saves 50 kg in weight
- Redesigned engines and chassis optimizations also contribute to further weight savings.
Depending on axle configuration, these features lower vehicle weight by up to 100 kg. This allows higher payloads, which are especially important in applications where every kilogram counts.
- Service intervals up to 200,000 km for Euro 6 vehicles (70.000 km for Euro 3-5)
- First class body builder-friendliness
The DAF XF is already famous for its high reliability. The new electric and electronic architecture improve this performance even further. Wiring and connections have all been reduced and simplified for highest reliability and excellent flexibility when it comes to adding auxiliaries. The result is maximum vehicle availability and lowest operating cost.