Industry-leading fuel economy
- PACCAR MX-11 and MX-13 engine innovations
- New efficient TraXon automated gearbox
- New high efficiency rear axles with faster ratios
- Aerodynamic optimizations
- Advanced powertrain software features
Higher torque at lower revs in combination with optimised drivelines, new high-efficiency rear axles, enhanced electronics performance and aerodynamic improvements result in increased fuel efficiency of up to 7% for long-haul journeys. This could save you thousands of euros a year!
- A new, highly efficient yet ultra-compact Emission Aftertreatment System (EAS) saves 50 kg in weight
- Redesigned engines and chassis optimizations also contribute to further weight savings.
Depending on axle configuration, these features lower vehicle weight by up to 100 kg. This allows higher payloads, which are especially important in applications where every kilogram counts.
The DAF XF is already famous for its high reliability. The new electric and electronic architecture improve this performance even further. Wiring and connections have all been reduced and simplified for highest reliability and excellent flexibility when it comes to adding auxiliaries. The result is maximum vehicle availability and lowest operating cost.